Monday, March 14, 2011

To The Love Of My Life

This is nothing about punishments or my ramblings about my punishments. I want to use this opportunity to say how much I love my man. Last night I was in a lil girl mood and what did he do? He rang me up, made sure I had my pacifier, teddy and blankie and talked to me til I went to sleep.

He says he's not doing anything special, but I know how lucky I am to have him. I have lots of baggage, lots of bad times in the past and he doesnt care about any of that. I'm clingy and he loves it. I have a needy lil girl side and he embraces it. I'm moody and grumpy and he makes me giggle. He's already waited 6 months for me to come home permanently, and now he's willing to wait til the end of the year. He gives me unlimited cuddles and snuggles. He lets me sit on his lap. He holds my hand when we go out in public. He spanks me when I need it. He puts me in the corner when I need it. And he doesnt stop, when I plead for him to stop- cos he KNOWS I need it.

I love exploring his body. He says he loves my roaming hands, but I love just touching him all over. I love his eyes, especially when he cant keep his eyes off me. I love his hands, especially when he rubs my bottom and back. I love his fingers, especially when they are intertwined with mine. I love his chest, especially when he lets me play with his chest hairs while I lean against him, listening to his heart beat. I love his arms, especially when they are wrapped around me. I love his legs, especially when he pushes a thigh between mine. I love all of him, and he is mine, just like I am his.

I want him to know how special he is, how much better my life is now that he is in it. Thankyou my love, for looknig after me, for protecting me. I love you to the stars and back again, and so much further. I love you the mosterest. You bring out the best on me and you make me happy. I cant wait til we can be together for always and forever. Ten months to go xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment