Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Long Weekends . . . with punishments :D

*sigh* I just had the best long weekend with my S. It was a public holiday Monday over here in Aussieland, so I decided to drive down and see my honey. We rented out a 5-star hotel room and indulged in some fine dining :)

And having a room all to ourselves, no family or friends popping in and out of the house, yes, Lil Girl tended to get up to some mischief :D

I had gotten some OTK spankings and lots of cuddles and cums til I decided to be extra naughty . . . and I pushed it a little too far . . . I then got personally accquainted with the hotel suitcase holder thingie. You know, the thing that kinda looks like a clotheshorse but with straps across the top to hold your suitcase? Anyway, I kinda got tied to it as I was kicking and making a fuss with a normal spanking, so S tied my hands and legs to the contraption and was able to fully wallop my bottom to his hearts content with the stupid wooden spoon and paddle.

Can I say I HATE that wooden spoon? I know everything hurts, but that thing, stings like anything.

Over the weekend, I got tied down to that thing twice and loved/hated every minute of it :)

I think the stand-out spanking of the weekend was at the very end, S pushed me face-down over the edge of the bed and spanked me on the bare bottom with the wooden spoon ( I think its his new favourite weapon) but he said to me, no cumming at the end of this spanking (usually I get to cum after a spanking) and he popped a pacifier into my mouth. He said it was a baby girl spanking and babies dont cum after their punishments. Sucking on my pacifier while getting spanked just put me into such a different frame of mind. I didnt get turned on by it at all, I was getting spanked for being a naughty baby girl and afterwards I would get cuddled and I got rocked as my baby-self, not as a big girl who just received a big girl punishment. It was very . . . comforting. I loved it. I hope S loved it just as much. I've had "lil girl punishments" before but they usually blur quite a bit with "big girl punishments" Thats why this one was so special.

Anyway, back to reality for a few more weeks. Cant wait til a weekend like this is the norm, not a special occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment