Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Panties . . . and no panties.

Mmmm, got a wake up call from S this morning. Its our new thing for him to make sure I wake up early enough to have a healthy breakfast. It used to be that you couldnt get me to sleep past 5.30am but with the heavy workload I have at the moment, I dont really have an motivation to get out of bed. So, I get a personal S wake up call.

I woke up thinking about panties punishment. S has told me numerous times that wearing panties is a priviledge. And he's done it to me before. If I get naughty or cheeky, I do have panties restriction. He knows I hate wearing g-strings, so if I'm on restriction I usually have to wear a small bottom plug and a g-string. Sometimes I'm not allowed to wear panties at all.

We tried diapers once in a lil-girl play day and it didnt really work for either of us. It was a nice feeling wearing one but I coudnt bring myself to wet it or anything, I dont think I play that little. I think if he forced one on me, that would be different. Like the wet panties punishment. If I did something naughty and he made me wear one and made me wet in one, that might be different. But again, it would be the humiliation factor and loss of control that I would like, not the actual diaper wearing. Hmm, interesting.

Anyway, off to have a healthy breakfast so S is proud of me and so I can be proud of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment