Friday, March 11, 2011

Machine Punishments

I tell ya, thank god its Friday. Im exhausted. You know what I was thinking about? Machines. I was watching a clip on spankingtube where a girl was getting punished by this automatic spanking machine. She was leaning over the desk and this plastic paddle was just thwack-thwack-thwack, like those automatic tennis ball shooters. It was interesting. And what was even better, her teacher/father/punisher was sitting on the other side of the desk reading his book, looking up occasionally to see whether she was still in position and for comments like "are you enjoying that? Are you going to be naughty again?" Quite a bit of fun.

As always, spanking stories that involved machines, didnt really do it for me. They are just like those spanking stories where it just involves the spanking part, instead of the punishment of getting scolded, having to get in position, corner-time, being called naughty and pulling the panties down, all the good stuff. Machine spankings can also get kinda harsh and cold. No being cuddled afterwards or having a loving arm holding you down across the lap. There were a couple of exceptions of course, there was one, I think it was even a M/M spanking story where the naughty party would strap themselves into a machine for a quick slap on the leg rather than face the wrath of their parental units. Of course, though, the machine also included corner time and scolding so it had that personal touch that I like.

And you cant talk about punishment machines without mentioning fucking machines. Before I met S, wouldn't I have loved one of them? They look awesome, lowering yourself onto them to get well and truly (and rhythmically) fucked. Lol . . . and of course, the spanko-part of me goes wild with the possibilities. Being made to lower yourself onto one for a punishment fucking. High speed, huge dildo of course. Maybe even a forced punishment fuck in the bottom hole. I can just see S making me go squat in the corner over the machine, making me lower myself onto it and set it to high. Or what about being strapped down, bent over a desk and the fucking machine wheeled up behind you, with you having no say in the matter. Nice.

Anyway, fantasies aside . . . those fucking machines are expensive!!! But hey, with a good lotto win, I'm sure my man would buy me one :)

Have to go, will write again soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment