Thursday, March 3, 2011

Face Slapping

I have never been a fan of face slapping. It just always seemed too cold for me. I can see how it might turn others on but its never been something that I liked.

Until, you guessed it, I read this story that kinda had me thinking differently.

It went along the lines of:

"What did you say?"

"Im sorry sir."

"Come over here so I can slap your face."

She had to bend down to receive the punishment and he slapped it firm but not hard.

To submit to your own punishment like that. To walk over and accept your slap, even bend down to make it easier for him. I liked it in that manner. In fact, I read it over and over and over. That dominant voice of :come over here so I can slap your face.

Interesting . . . still a single smack on the bottom as a warning works too :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment