Saturday, April 2, 2011

Frustrated

I'm really busy and stressed at work right now. I got sick and then I got even further behind and hence even busier and more stressed. I'm just getting a handle on things now and I went in today (on a Saturday) to catch up with some things. I told myself that if I do a whole days work, then I can have Sunday off to relax. Well  I didnt. I procrastinated a whole lot, got a few things done and then, well, had a tantrum at work. Luckily, no one was around to witness it, but I was ready to throw the computer out the window. Its so very frustrating working after hours, day after day and not getting anywhere. I still feel a little sick (just a sore throat and headache) and the big thing that is due means a promotion, so everyone is being really supportive and encouraging, which makes it worse cos I feel bad when I just dont want to do it anymore :(

So anyway, I had enough and came home, resolving to just go to work on Sunday morning to catch up with what I didnt do today, cos I wouldnt have got anymore done with the way I was feeling. I came on chat to talk to S, wanting cuddles and kisses and sympathy, which I got, but its just not the same over a computer screen or over the phone and maybe thats not all I wanted. And I was still angry. I was kicking pillows around and throwing magazines off the bed to the floor and throwing my teddies around, just not feeling like a big girl, not wanting any responsibilties. S picked it up nearly straight away. Said I was acting like a baby and sent me to the corner to cool down. But after that, I came back and he asked me about how I acted and I said it was silly and he agreed and then he said, okay go have a cum and go play the sims (which is my fav game). And that was it!! He said its hard to punish me over the phone and I know it is, and I know I should feel real lucky I didnt get a punishment cos I DID tell him to shut up and go away. But now . . . I dont know, I feel sad. And my anger is bubbling away under the surface. I know it hasnt gone away, Im just trying to control it cos I shouldnt be rude to S or act like a baby.

Grrrrrr! I hate HATE HATE being away from S. If he was here, or I was there, Im sure I would have got in more trouble (or maybe if the footy game wasnt on) but I kinda feel like I got away with it. And while standing in the corner helped me a little bit, to calm down, I feel like it might boil to the surface again. And I just wanna cry and scream and stamp my feet and then hide under the covers on my bed. I dont wanna be an adult today.I just, I dont know . . . I wanna be in S's arms :(

I'm gonna do what he says and have a cum and play my game, maybe it wil help me get control of my feelings and calm down . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment