Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Worst Of The Worst

I was reading some blogs last night and one posed the question, what is the worst punishment your Dom/Daddy/lover could give you? There were the typical responses with harsh spankings or whippings with paddles, canes or straps. Some girls hated standing in the corner or writing lines.

But I think I have to agree with one girl, the worst punishment for me, would be to be ignored. To be not allowed to talk to S, to touch S, to not be in the same room as S. To be sent to my room in disgrace and to be alone and ignored by him. To not be given cuddles and kisses when I demanded them, to not be allowed to make him dinner (when he lets me) or wash his clothes. To be sent away. To have to sleep in a different bed, a different room. He even threatened to get a cot in our new house and make me sleep in there when Im naughty.

To not have him, even for 5 minutes, would be absolute torture. And if he ever gave me this punishment, I would know he was very angry or upset because he loves touching me and having me close- that it would be kinda punishment for him as well *shudder* I hope I never make him that upset.

No comments:

Post a Comment