Monday, June 20, 2011

A Serious Punishment

As I promised, I have to let you know what happened this weekend. Luckily there was a conference on and I was able to come and visit S. as well. S got us a nice hotel room near the conference centre and we proceeded to have a long cuddle session after a marathon SEVEN weeks apart!!

S. announced the first night that I needed a punishment. For all the cheekiness I had gotten away with in the past 7 weeks but also cos he just knew I needed one. Which I did. He knows how I get, antsy, anxious and upset when I dont get punished regularly- like a stress relief- punishment makes me feel like a good girl, a good submissive, safe and loved :)

S. made me stand in the corner and then get on my hands and knees on the bed and tied up my hands and feet cos he knows I cant keep them still. He put the balls in my pussy and some anal beads in my bottom. I got a nice spanking with the wooden spoon (evil, EVIL thing). It was great and it released a little tension but I knew deep inside I would need something more.

The next night, we went out to dinner for my birthday, so I didnt get a punishment that night. S. did however sense I was needing something, some comforting, so out came the pacifier and he patted and rubbed my bottom and he gave me a shower and washed me, smacking my bottom if I tried to do something like a big girl. That night, I was strictly a babygirl and S. looked after me wonderfully.

Our final night together, last night, was very interesting and was a big step forward, especially for me. S. was watching the football and I was reading on the bed next to him. Looking back, I wanted some attention. Some serious attention. But, in the moment, all I was doing was being a bit cheeky, pushing him, seeing how far he would let me go. And I pushed a tad too far. I had been playing with my pussy (yeah I know, AGAIN) and even though he was right there, saying no I wasnt allowed to cum, I completely ignored him and came right in front of him. Uh-oh . . .

I looked forward to my big, comforting spanking across his lap. But he turned the tv off (turned the footy off during a game?? Double uh-oh) and told me I needed something more this time. I had to put on some punishment panties (plain white) and I was made to stand in front of him and he told me he was putting a big plug in my bottom without any lube (I could use my own juices instead). Of course I balked and asked for some lube. He relented and let me put it in myself with a lil lube but told me I was getting punished extra for arguing. He made me pull my panties to my knees while he just looked at me in disappointment which was awful and then he made me expose my pussy to him while he looked at his disobedient girl. He then smacked my pussy a number of times cos she keeps getting me into trouble. Ouch.

As he was doing this, I could see him debating something and I filled with dread what this new punishment would be. He then made me take off my skirt and walked me to the bathroom with just a singlet and my now-pulled up panties on. As soon as he said get into the shower I backed away, cos god I didnt want another cold shower. And then he announced it, he was going to make me wet my panties and watch me do it, just like in all my stories. It was jut awful, and while it was sooooo embarrassing and such a serious punishment- S. wouldnt even comfort me with any cuddles or touches while I was getting punished- I just felt awful- but even through all that, I was soooooo turned on. After I wet my panties like a little girl I was allowed to wash and get my cuddles and that led to much naughtier things, but after, I think even S. was pleasantly surprised how submissive I was, how good a girl I was being, how obedient I was- trying to make up for my naughtiness. And finally, I felt complete. I felt calm and safe and extremely happy. It takes serious and prolonged punishment, with real intentions and gruffness in the voice, to make me feel completely punished and forgiven. Luckily, S. can do it wonderfully. And while I didnt get my spanking, that punishment was just what I had been really asking for. Attention. Dominance. Love. :D

So,did my reality live up to my fantasies? Probably not. It did turn me on like wild fire after I had gotten over the initial embarrassment but cos I dont think S. enjoyed it as much as I did, and so I think it will be kept for very serious, purposeful misdemeanours. A real punishment, not for play or maintenence. It was extremely embarrassing for me, I was just mortified to do something so personal in front of S. and my instant horniness was really NOT what I was feeling in my heart and head. Seems, miss penny pussy has an equal vote. In my fantasises, although humiliating, the ick factor doesnt come into it as much so its very interesting for me to be forced to do something in reality which I have written about numerous times in stories and in my head. Will see how I feel next time, if S. punishes me in that way again. He already knows how effective it is in making me into his obedient little girl again :) And I promise, no more cumming without his explicit permission. I want to stay being his good girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment