Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Naughty, Naughty.

Well, I managed to get into trouble again tonight. I'm on cum restrictions, needing to ask permission if I want to cum, since I didn't fulfil a task last week.But what did I go and do? Yes, cum TWICE without asking permission. Needless to say, I'm in big trouble, which I know I richly deserve. S. put me in the corner with my panties down while he thought about the best way to punish me. And its bloody cold here at the moment, so I had to turn the heater towards my naked bottom. Then S. delivered the verdict- no cumming for at least 5 days. I'm not even allowed to ask for permission to cum, I have to wait til S. lets me start asking for permission again. I also had to put in my big bottom plug and wear it most of the evening. I also had to get the crop out and whip my inner thighs and even some on my pussy. Ouch. I then had to write some lines.Just 40, but I wasnt allowed to take the plug out til I was done.

So yeah . . . won't ever forget to ask permission ever again. Oh, I always have to email him an apology after a big punishment, and this time he is also making me post the apology on here, which is really embarrassing for me, but he believes it will do me good. So:

Dear S.
I am very sorry that I didnt ask for permission to cum. I know what I did was wrong and please know the only reason why I did it was that they were very quick, little ones and I forgot. And then I didnt tell you cos I didnt want to disappoint you . . . and I didnt want to be punished. My punishment of corner time, writing lines, wearing a plug and whipping my thighs and pussy was a very good reminder to follow your requests and to ask permission to cum. I also understand that I'm not allowed to cum for at least 5 days unless you say otherwise and I will respect your authority by not asking for permission. I'm sorry that I make you punish me like that, especially since you arent here to do it yourself but I know you know why I need such a strict punishment. Thank you so much for doing it for me, even though I know it's hard for you.

Love, your "Lil Girl" xxx


So, anyway, I'm quite chastened and better go to bed on time like good little girls do. Trying to earn back his trust and pride in me. I love him so much and am so in awe that he takes so much time to help me become a better partner, submissive, person. Thank you again honey xxx

4 comments:

  1. Well, we really ought to tempt you, so that you are constantly thinking about it. But that would be mean, wouldn't it?

    "They were very quick, little ones and I forgot." Forgot? I hope you're not stretching the truth here. That would be, well, "unforgivable"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?! You want me to get into even MORE trouble?? Hehehe, luckily for you, I can do that all by myself. I've come down to see S. for the weekend and have got myself into a HEAP of trouble which I will write about when I get back home . . . :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Curious to know if you made the same mistake again?
    Did you get even a little buzz out of orgasm denial?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't yet, but I'm sure I will. Asking permission to cum, especially when I'm living away from S. at the moment is a hard task for me. And oh yes, as much as I complain about it, of COURSE I get a buzz out of orgasm denial. When I am eventually allowed one, they are much, much better. I wish I had the discipline to deny myself regularly cos the ones after are awesome. But I don't have that discipline- I'm way too greedy :)

    ReplyDelete