Monday, June 13, 2011

Bathroom Restrictions

I know I keep focusing on this aspect of our punishment list, but I just can't get it out of my mind! I think once S. punishes me in this way and I realise that's its not something to be daydreaming about, then I wont write it into my fantasises quite so much :D But anyway, if you like this kind of thing read on . . .

"Marie, get your bottom in here!"

Marie came scampering out of the bedroom and into the bathroom. She could guess what this was going to be about.

"When did I ask you to clean up in here?"

Marie's eyes immediately lowered to the floor, "Last night." she whispered.

"And this morning, if you didnt get it done last night why didnt you do it this morning?"

"I was busy."

Sam's eyebrows raised in disbelief, "Doing what?! While you were watching tv or when you were playing that computer game?"

"I guess I wasn't so busy." Marie mumbled.

Sam nodded "I guess not. Well, I'm going to stand here and you are going to clean this place up right now. I will time you, okay?"

"Yes Sam."  Marie started cleaning the bathroom, watching Sam out of the corner of her eye timing her on his watch. She knew the longer she took, the more dire the consequences would be, so she flew around the room, clearing the sink and throwing dirty clothes in the hamper.

Out of breath, she stopped at Sam's side, puffing as she stammered out, "I'm done sir."

Sam inspected the shower stall and the cabinets, "Uh-uh princess, you've just shoved your makeup and junk in here. Bend over the bath. NOW!"

Marie jumped to obey, her shirt rising up over her back as she leant to bend over, wishing she had been wearing more than one of Sam's button up shirts and panties.

*SMACK* SMACK * SMACK* SMACK* SMACK*

Five hard slaps rained down on her pantied bottom.

"Stay there." Marie didnt dare get up without permission as she silently groaned as Sam yanked her panties down.

*SMACK* SMACK* SMACK* SMACK* SMACK* Marie winced as five more hard spanks were given to her bare bottom.

Sam sighed, "Now, get up, leave your panties around your ankles and pack away properly!"

Marie nodded and moved to make sure everything was in its proper place. It took an extra ten minutes but finally it was done.

"Sam? I've finished."

Sam checked and nodded his agreement, "Love, I want you to pull your panties up and come with me. We need to talk about this mess."

"Yes honey." Marie demurely pulled her panties up to cover her slightly pink bottom and followed him to the couch in the living room.

They settled down and Sam turned Marie's body to face him.

"Darling, I am sick of being on your back about this. You can keep the rest of the house clean for me, but you always skip the bathroom. Am I giving you too many chores? Is this the reason it's always messy?"

Marie thought it over, this was her out, she could skip a punishment by saying yes. But she knew in her heart that it wasnt true. She wasn't given many jobs to do around the house and saying yes, would not only disappoint Sam, it would be disappointing herself. She shook her head, "No Sam, I had time to do it. I was just being a little lazy I guess."

Sam nodded, "Good girl for telling the truth. But we need to deal with this. I can't put up with this procrastination you have about cleaning the bathroom. I think what we need to do is take away some of your responsibility, since you are showing me that you cannot handle it."

Marie gulped, here it came.

Sam continued, " So, since it took you 35 minutes to clean that bathroom, I'm going to put you on bathroom restriction for every 5 minutes it took you to clean up. That means 7 days of restrictions, okay?"

Marie sighed and nodded, "Yes Sam."

"That means, every time you need to use the bathroom, for going to the toilet or having a shower, or even needing to go to the sink to get some make-up, you will need to ask permission. If you forget to ask permission, then the bathroom will be off-limits for 24 hours and two days will be added to your restriction, okay?"

"Yes sir."

Mmmmmm, I want to finish this fantasy but I really need to get to bed. Will finish it up soon, I hope xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment