Sunday, June 12, 2011

Being Quiet

Last night, S. got it into his head that I need to learn to be quiet when we have sex. I'm kinda known for being quite noisy but cmon, I enjoy sex so much and use it to release stress and so I can't help being loud :) But anyway, he wanted me to practise being quiet so we can play even if his family is staying at our place, or we might be able to play in semi-public places hehe . .

Anyway, since I'm on cum restrictions and have to ring him to ask permission, I rang him last night and as always he revelled in me holding it til I was at almost breaking point (if my girly parts break down S, its all YOUR fault!!!) but then he said I could cum as long as I was absolutely silent for a period of time. Now this was a real struggle for me, I just CANNOT be silent when I'm close to cumming, I love moaning and mmm-ing and all that stuff. Everyone knows whats its like- it feels so good, how am I expected to stay silent? But I did, after a struggle and S. resetting the timer a number of times lol Then I was grumpy with him for a little while for giving me such a hard task, but I soon got over it :)

Now, as it always is, I've woken up this morning getting all horny with the thought of being made to stay silent for long periods, for non sex related situations, while being punished . . . mmmmmm . . . so anyway, here is a quick, quick fantasy about being made to stay silent. :)

Being Silent

Mandi sat demurely on the couch, her legs tucked in and her hands folded in her lap. Her head bowed down and she struggled not to cry. Above her, towering over her, was Sam. She knew he was angry even though he was keeping his emotions in check very well, unlike her. His tone was firm and hard, his scolding was making her feel about 5 years old.

"Are you listening to me?"

Mandi nodded without looking up. She knew that was disrespectful, but she felt so bad disappointing him that she couldnt bring herself to do anything else.

She felt his arm underneath her elbow, "Stand up." His tone had changed a bit, it was a little bit softer. She stood up and risked a peek at his face. There was a storm there but there was also reason and trust, and Mandi resolved to be her good, submissive self. She stood up straight and although an index finger went into her mouth to chew on, her stance was respectful and how she had been taught. Her head bowed again, waiting for her sentence to be revealed.

She felt Sam lean around her and pin her skirt up at the back and the front. He then kneeled in front of her and pulled her panties down to her knees. He smacked her inner thighs lightly, "Spread them, keep your panties there."

"Yessir." She whispered while spreading her legs further apart.

Sam nodded, he had gotten her into the right headspace. Nothing could happen, he couldnt punish her properly without her being in this state. When she was feeling so bad about being naughty, any punishment would make her be sulky and grumpy, causing herself to get into much bigger trouble. But get her in the right frame of mind- resolved to be a good girl, resolved to make things right- then  he could get started on her punishment.

"Now, are you listening?"

While keeping her head bowed, Mandi nodded with a quiet "Yes Sam."

"Good. Now I can begin . . I can't believe you are getting in trouble for this again! Didn't your last punishment and restriction teach you a lesson?"

"It did, Sam, I promise . . . I just forgot."

Sam growled under his breath, "Okay then, tell me what you did wrong."

Mandi's face screwed up and she started with a "Do I hafta?" whine but one look at Sam's face and she stopped quickly, "I was talking when I was supposed to be listening to your boss's speech."

Sam nodded, "It was very embarrassing for me to see people on our table looking at you, thinking how rude you were being. Even when I tapped you on the knee under the table you didnt stop."

"But honey, Sarah kept whispering funny things to me about the people up on stage! I had to reply."

Sam reached around and tapped her hard on her pantied bottom, "No you didn't. You could have ignored her like everyone else was doing. If I was Sarah's husband, she'd be getting a red bottom tonight for being rude as well. But that's none of our business. I think, however, we will be restricting your friendship with Sarah for a while. She seems to get you into trouble sometimes."

Mandi knew there was no fighting anything Sam said to her, "Yes Sam."

"Now, what was the last time you got in trouble for this?"

Mandi gulped as she remembered that horrible week, "I was talking when Julie and Peter were showing that slideshow of their trip to Europe."

Sam nodded solemnly, "Thats right. And what punishment did you get, so you wouldnt do it again?"

Mandi shuddered, boy, she didnt want to go through that again, "You washed my mouth out with soap every night for a week, and I had a hard spanking every night for a week, with your hand, the wooden spoon and the cane."

"And what else?"

"And . . ." Mandi didnt want to say it, it was one of the worst things he had ever made her do, it had been so humiliating, she looked up at Sam, pleading with him not to make her say it.

*SMACK* *SMACK* Two hard hand slaps rained down on her left bottom cheek.

"WHAT ELSE?"

"For the rest of that weekend, I had to raise my hand to ask permission to speak."

Sam smiled, quite evilly in her opinion, "And what stuck in your mind the most? The spankings or being made to ask permision?"

"The asking permission. When people were over, I didnt want to have to raise my hand to ask permission, so I had to stay silent."

"Hmmm." Sam pretended to mull this over, "well, since you didn't learn your lesson, we are going to have to make the punishment twice as hard, don't you agree?"

"Yes Sam." Mandi had learnt to say yes to that question very quickly, since the one time she'd given a more flippant answer, her bottom had been red for days.

"Well, here is what I think. I like you having to ask permission to speak, so that rule now applies for the WHOLE of this week, until next Saturday. Of course, once you are at work, you don't, but you must not speak unless spoken to, okay?"

Mandi looked him in the eyes, nodding sadly.Tears formed on her eyelashes.

"Well, my love, if you can't control yourself by being quiet when you need to, then that control needs to be taken away from you."

"You will also be getting nightly spankings again for the week and some time-out in the punishment bedroom. That soap made you a little sick last time, so we cant do it for the whole week again, but I think writing some lines with a peg on your tongue while you're in time-out would be a better idea."

"We will see if that helps you learn your lesson. Go and get into your punishment clothes and panties, and I think we can have your first spanking and time-out now before we go to bed."

Hehehe, well that went a bit longer than I thought. And, wow, I really can't write a story without a spanking in it. I meant to, but it just popped itself in. Hmm, I'm not entirely happy with the punishment, I think she deserved a little more but I really need to get some work done so this will have to do for now :D

No comments:

Post a Comment