Sunday, February 27, 2011

Wet Panties

I wasn't going to write about this til tomorrow, but when you're in a writing mood . . .

The punishment I talked about in my last post, the one that you read and get all squirmy for but not sure whether you want to do it for real? And then your partner hears about it and plans to do it . . .when you are a VERY naughty girl.

So yeah, the punishment is . . . wetting my panties. Gross huh? Yeah I know, but I dont think its the actual wetting them thats turning me on, its the punishment and humiliation.

So yeah, when I have been very naughty and a normal spanking wont do it, S has promised to take me outside, make me stand in a corner, make me lift my skirt up and wet my panties, just like a little girl. He's then going to make me stand in my wet panties and apologise for whatever it is I did wrong, then he'll make me pull my wet panties down to my thighs, kneel and he's gonna wallop the hell out of my bottom.

Sigh. I dont know whether to look forward to it, or cringe. It's weird isnt, most punishments make you all wet and butterfly-y in the tummy, but when its actually happening, it turns into a real punishment, you dont want a spanking anymore, that finger in the bottom sounded good in a story but when its actually happening . . . no thankyou, I'll be a good girl from now on.

So yeah, the next time I'm in town with S, lets hope this lil girl stays on his good side :)

No comments:

Post a Comment