Sunday, February 27, 2011

Shower Punishment

Those of you in a long-distance D/s, ageplay, domestic discipline relationship will understand this, but god, sometimes it really hard to do self-punishments. S just doesnt belive I can self-spank hard enough to his liking, and he's right hehehe. So, we do the second best thing, corner time, enemas while he listens (god I hate enemas), putting big butt plugs in my bottom, pegs on the nipples . . . lovely things like that,that make me squirm and make me feel like such a naughty girl.

So anyway, I was arguing with him on chat last night. Yeah I know, stupid move. I do get in trouble a lot for arguing with him. And I said I was sorry and felt bad after I realised I was doing it. And I called him stubborn, which wow, very silly. Sooooo, he made me go stand in the corner with my panties pulled down while he thought of one of his very creative punishments.

He then asked me to get out of my jammies and into shorts and a tshirt and go into the bathroom. I couldnt imagine what he was going to do. He made me look in the mirror while he scolded me, which was horrible. I hate being told off. Makes me feel so ashamed. Then he made me go stand in the shower stall. My eyes widened, there's a punishment that he's been threatening me with for a lil while, after I confessed to reading a story about it while rubbing my penny. I'll write a post about it later. But anyway, was it going to be that??

No, it was worse I think, he made me turn on the cold cold water and stand under it, head and full body under it. Dunking me in cold water would make me stop arguing and god, he was right. I would have promised anything to get out of that freezing water. He made me stand there and just take it. God it was horrible, I hate, absolutely hate wearing wet clothes. He made me stand there and apologise to him over the speaker phone before I was allowed to get out.

There was more punishment after I got out and got myself warm again. But yeah, I learned my lesson- never argue with S.

No comments:

Post a Comment