Sunday, February 27, 2011

One year and counting . . .

Well I have decided to start this blog, to keep me going til S and I can be together 24/7. Its a rough road we've chosen, but we know that it just must be done to begin our dream next year. Dont you love how work just must come first sometimes?

For those who dont know us, S and I met on a spanking-friendly dating site and go to talking. He invited me out on a date, and from the moment I saw him, I just knew- this was the man I had been waiting for :) He spanked me over his lap that very first night, and yes I'm gonna say it. The rest is history. Lucky we get to see each other on weekends every 3-4 weeks, and we spend 2 weeks together every 10 weeks or so, so its better than some get. But, hey, cmon December, can't wait to be in his arms every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment